David oversees editorial strategy and execution for the five application-specific sites in TechTarget's Business Applications and Architecture Media Group. He helped launch SearchFinancialApplications.com after two years as site and news editor of SearchManufacturingERP.com and remains a regular contributor to both sites. He also coordinates editorial projects across SearchCRM.com, SearchOracle.com, and SearchSAP.com. David has covered IT for 26 years and was an editor at BYTE, PC Resource and 80 Micro. His freelance articles have appeared in Computerworld, PC World and numerous other publications and websites. He has an M.S. in community economic development from Southern New Hampshire University and a B.A. in journalism from the University of Rhode Island.
Contributions from David Essex
- Internet of Things resets software, business models
- Infor's customers ponder legacy ERP role in social, Web
- Kellogg adds demand sensing for well-balanced forecast
- Warranty transaction management tools mature, underused
- Enterprise search keeps products flowing at R&D company
- Epicor, Sage, SAP public cloud ERP raises questions