Join industry leaders at the IFMR Global Procurement and Supply Chain Management for the Oil & Gas Industry Conference, June 3-5, 2013 in Houston, TX including Hess Corporation, Shell, BP, Prosage and TigerCompanies! Key topics include: supplier/operator relationships, benchmarking strategic procurement and category management, capacity overload vs. demand and sustainability in the procurement and supply chain.
By Attending This Event You Will:
- Hear from Shell in their journey for best use of KPI’s and benchmarking practices
- Discover benchmarking strategies in the supply chain in joint ventures with Talisman Energy
- Learn how Tetra Technologies Inc. unite their PSCM with business aims and objectives
- Ensure optimal strategic alliances with Baker Hughes
- Discover how BP is developing cutting edge category management to relieve bottlenecks in supply
With a one-track focus, the Global Procurement and Supply Chain Management for the Oil and Gas Industry is a highly intensive, content-driven event that includes case studies, presentations and panel discussions over two full days. This conference targets senior-level executives in order to provide an intimate atmosphere for both the delegates and speakers.