Steven Phillips is an ERP professional with over twenty-seven years of implementation experience and author of the book Control Your ERP Destiny. His background includes senior management education, software selection, project management, application consulting, process redesign, systems design, testing, training, and post go-live support.
This extensive knowledge is coupled with a rare combination of functional experience in operations management, IT management, and business reengineering. His industry experiences include manufacturing, distribution, and the public sector.
Steven is degreed in Production & Operations Management with advanced studies in Industrial Management. Previously certified by the American Production and Inventory Control Society, he has written articles appearing in APICS publications. He also runs the popular blog Street Smart ERP.
Have a question for Steven? Send an email to email@example.com
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Steven Phillips
- Developing ERP project end-user acceptance
- Getting management on board with ERP projects
- How business process redesign affects ERP
- Best practices for integrating WMS with ERP
- Exploring BoB integrated business applications
- Building a supply chain integration strategy
- 10 tips for optimizing ERP vendor support
- Comparing ERP deployment options
- Lesser-known tips for selecting ERP software
- How to avoid underestimating ERP costs
- Tips for executive ERP user site visits
- Tips for managing ERP software consultants
- ERP testing essential for successful implementation
- Estimating accurate ERP schedules, budgets
- Get ahead of the curve with mobile procurement
- Understanding cloud procurement software
- Avoiding common mistakes in ERP project management
- Identifying and developing an ERP interface