- Hear more about why -- and how -- business requirements may be changing more than ever in today's pressure-packed, competitive landscape
- Find out how ERP systems and processes can help manufacturers quickly and efficiently react to changes
- Learn best practices for managing change, including expert advice for how communicate internally about required changes
|Best practices for leveraging ERP to support changing business requirements|
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Best practices for leveraging ERP to support changing business requirements
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Find out how to leverage ERP to support changing business requirements in this expert podcast.
|Read more about implementing ERP software|
- Is ERP seen as important tool in manufacturing and globalization efforts
- Globalization, SMBs driving ERP spending
- Ten common ERP implementation project mistakes to avoid
About the speaker: R "Ray" Wang is a Vice President with Forrester Research. Ray serves Business Process and Applications professionals, analyzing trends in enterprise resource planning (ERP) for the enterprise and midmarket. With an understanding of the overall ecosystem of ERP, Ray provides essential guidance for many clients navigating through the vendor selection and strategy development process. In 2008, Ray was recognized by the Institute Of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR) as Analyst of the Year.