As manufacturers look to improve their production techniques, interest in demand-driven manufacturing is increasing. In this podcast, Roddy Martin, vice president and general manager of the Value Chain Strategies Service of AMR Research, explains how demand-driven manufacturing can help organizations thrive in tough economic times. In this podcast, you'll learn:
- The benefits of demand-driven production models
- What types of manufacturers are becoming demand-driven
- How demand-driven manufacturing and lean manufacturing are related
- Strategies and best practices for creating a demand-driven network
- How ERP software and Demand Flow Technology work with demand-driven manufacturing
|Getting started with demand-driven manufacturing|
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Getting started with demand-driven manufacturing
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Discover the benefits of demand-driven manufacturing.
|Read more strategies for improving your supply chain|