Interest in integrating manufacturing execution systems (MES) with enterprise research planning (ERP) software is growing among manufacturers. In this podcast, manufacturing industry analyst Simon Jacobson explains:
- The benefits of MES-ERP integration
- How to create an MES-ERP integration timeline and budget
- How to build an MES-ERP integration project team
- What current MES-ERP integration industry trends manufacturers need to react to
|How to plan an MES-ERP integration project|
Download this podcast
Learn strategies for planning an MES-ERP integration project.
About the speaker: Simon Jacobson is a Senior Research Analyst with AMR Research. Simon is responsible for AMR's coverage of manufacturing operations and ERP providers for the mid-market, and also covers manufacturing compliance and quality management, manufacturing services organizations and MES providers.
To learn more about AMR, visit www.amrresearch.com.
|Read more about MES-ERP integation|
- Manufacturing execution systems and ERP integration: A happy manufacturing marriage?
- SAP to buy manufacturing execution software company
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 gets new manufacturing applications