Is Software as a Service (SaaS) ERP really a viable option for manufacturers? The SaaS model has proven successful with applications such as customer relationship management, but can it support the complex functionality inherent in ERP -- especially the unique requirements of manufacturers?
In this podcast with Ray Wang, vice president with Forrester Research, both IT and business professionals will:
- Learn the pros and cons of SaaS ERP for manufacturers -- and find out what to consider when deciding between SaaS vs. on-premise ERP
- Find out the most important evaluation criteria when considering SaaS ERP providers and get expert advice for the purchasing process
- Hear more about the major SaaS ERP vendors and get valuable insight into navigating the SaaS ERP market today
- Get insight into the state of SaaS ERP adoption in the manufacturing industry
| SaaS ERP for manufacturers:
Top 10 things to consider
Download this podcast
Discover the pros and cons of SaaS ERP and learn key evaluation criteria in this expert podcast.
|Read more about SaaS ERP|
- Is SaaS ERP a viable model for manufacturing?
- Are best of breed vendors the right choice for ERP?
- ERP Support and maintenance: Keeping costs in check
About the speaker: Ray Wang is a Vice President and Principal Analyst for enterprise applications and strategy at Forrester Research. His client facing research focuses on business processes such as project oriented businesses, the perfect order and continuous customer management. Topics range from Project Based Solutions, ERP, vendor selection, and software licensing and pricing for the global Enterprise and SMB market. His vendor facing research focuses on ecosystem development, partner channels, and product marketing. Prior to Forrester, Wang served roles in product management, management consulting, and corporate marketing roles for Oracle, PeopleSoft, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, Deloitte Consulting, Detroit Medical Center, and the Johns Hopkins Hospital. In 2008, Wang was recognized by the Institute Of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR) as Analyst of the Year.
Dig Deeper on Selecting ERP software for manufacturing