Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software can be an expensive investment, especially in the current economic climate. Roy C. Wildeman of Forrester Research offers manufacturers insight on utilizing PLM software. In this podcast, you will learn:
- How your business can get the most value out of a PLM implementation
- How to build a business case for PLM
- How to calculate the ROI of a PLM investment
- How to plan for the cost of PLM projects
|The ROI of PLM: Charting the value of PLM in today's economic climate|
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
The ROI of PLM: Charting the value of PLM in today's economic climate
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Learn how to find the ROI of your PLM investment.
About the speaker: Roy C. Wildeman is a Senior Analyst with Forrester Research serving Business Process and Applications professionals. He focuses on the concepts, techniques, and tools that enable high-performance design and manufacturing. Prior to Forrester, Roy was a manager in Accenture's SCM practice, where he led operations strategy and improvement engagements for industrial and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Learn more about Roy and Forrester Research by visiting www.forresterresearch.com.
|Read more about PLM software|