Business process management can be an effective methodology for improving a manufacturer’s cross-functional business processes. BPM software suites and other technology help to accelerate and standardize faster, more accurate methods for such daily operations as invoicing and shipping. Who should be responsible for managing and using BPM? How do you train and motivate employees to get the most out of BPM tools? Clay Richardson, a senior analyst at Forrester who has implemented numerous BPM projects around the globe, will answer such questions as:
- Should IT ever be put in charge of BPM? If so, what skills and processes does an IT department need to be successful?
- Why is it important to identify people to play such roles as change agent and process guru
- What types of experience and skills should a company look for to put the right people in those roles?
- What are the best ways to make sure that every department involved in a business process has the right level of participation in implementing and using BPM?
Speaker: Clay is a leading expert on BPM who has led BPM projects for government and commercial organizations around the world.
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
Dig Deeper on Manufacturing ERP data integration